The body benefits from movement, the mind benefits from stillness...
Practice amid the energy, support and association with like minded individuals by joining in person at the studio or virtually via zoom. Our class passes, packages and unlimited studio memberships allow you to join in a way that honors what feels good to you. Check out the live class schedule below along with studio practice guidelines and frequently asked questions.
Community Yoga Class Schedule
Dec 11 - Dec 17
1. Studio class size is limited to 5 to allow for physical distancing.
2. Please sign up in advance to ensure your mat space.
3. Please bring your own mat and yoga props. We love props, so if you need some pop over to our online shop to pick some up!
4. Masks during class are optional.
In addition to the above, we employ COVID appropriate sanitization practices between classes and utilize UV and hepa air filtration to promote the safety of our teachers and students.
In Studio Class Guidelines
1. Sign-up to attend virtually at lease 15-30 minutes in advance through our studio software.
2. You do not receive an email, you simply need to go back to the studio software and refresh, you registered class will show as "view broadcast"
3. Having your camera on during class is optional, but it allows us to see you and assist you with alignment and modifications.
4. Take time to set up your space for joining the class with props and everything you will need.
5. Turn off all devices except what is needed to join the class
6. Breathe and enjoy!